TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The following terms and conditions apply to your general use of this website, independently of the terms and conditions of the individual suppliers of items for sale through this website:
I. Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Items through this Website
Terms and conditions governing the sale of items on this website will apply to the individual items purchased based on the supplier of those items. Certain terms and conditions may not apply to all items purchased. By completing a transaction through this site you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Suppliers Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Items Terms and conditions will apply to individual items or groups of items in your transaction based upon the supplier of those items. The supplier of each item or group of items will be clearly displayed at time of booking and on your confirmation of purchase documents. Please make sure to read and understand the individual suppliers terms and conditions in addition to these general conditions. Many venues have smoking restrictions; please contact our Customer Services team if you require more details (email@example.com).
II. Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Web Site The following are the terms and conditions applicable to access and use of this website (or 'site'). By gaining access to and using this site, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. This site is owned by Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center, a Company registered in Tenerife, registered office - Avenida De Los Vientos, Residencial Franzac, Local A-4, 38670 Adeje, Tenerife. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the new version on the website, so please check this page of the Site regularly.
- Commercial Use of the Site
- The information and materials on the site are provided for the personal use of customers or potential customers of Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center and it's affiliated companies to review information on items and promotions and to purchase said items. Customers are authorised to visit, view and keep copies of pages on the site for their own personal use only.
- Any commercial use of the Site, or of any Information, in any way is strictly prohibited.
- In addition, personal and commercial visitors to this site should not:
- copy, download, publish or distribute any Information for any purpose not authorised by these terms and conditions
- modify any of the Information
- use any Information for any public display, performance, sale or rental
- transfer, remove, modify or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice
- transfer any information to any other person
- link your website to the Site, other than to its home page (unless officially affiliated to us)
- use the site or link it with other websites to sell or re-sell tickets (unless officially affiliated to us)
- Customer Input on Site, Links and Searches
- Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center is not responsible for any contributions made by customers or other third parties to the site, which remain the personal responsibility of the person providing them.
- Links and Searches
- You may from time to time be provided with links to other websites. These sites are not controlled by Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, legality or other any aspect of these other sites or any content on them.
The following policy will govern how any information you provide to us through this website will be used:
- When you book with us we will ask for your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. This allows us to fulfil your ticket request, track your order and contact you regarding your booking.
- No personal information provided by you will be used for marketing purposes unless you agree to the data protection statement when completing a booking.
- No personal information provided by you will be shared with any third parties unless you agree to the data protection statement when completing a booking.
- We may share very general information about our customers as a whole group with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. We use this data to customize our service offerings and content based on your needs. This data is not personally identifiable.
- Credit and debit card details may also be securely held by the company which processes your transaction. This information should be clearly noted in the terms and conditions of the suppliers providing the items in your order.
- If you have joined any newsletter services we will only use this information to send you emails that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
- We never save information such as passwords or credit card number on cookies.
- Our servers store IP addresses for all connections to the service. This information will be used for statistical purposes only. If any of your personal information changes, or you identify a mistake in our records, please contact us and we will update our data immediately.
IV. Termination & Disclaimers
- If you do not comply with these terms and conditions then, in addition to any other rights which we may have, we may (without refund or further notice to you) terminate your right of access to the site, stop you using the site in the future, require you to destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site and/or cancel any orders placed by you.
- All information is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. All express or implied warranties of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of the intellectual property of a third party) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center gives no representation or assurance of uninterrupted or error free service nor that the site will provide any specific search results. Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center will regularly change the information from time to time without notice but makes no commitment to keep the Information up-to-date nor is any warranty given by Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center as to the currency, accuracy or completeness of the information.
- Your Use of the site
- Your use of the site is at your own risk. While Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center believes that the site is entirely secure, Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center cannot guarantee that any of your personal information will remain private, nor that the site (or any site to which you may be linked) is free from viruses or similar matters that may damage your web-site, computer or systems. Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability for any loss, expenses or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of additional revenue or other consequential or economic losses) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or the information.
- Disclaimers and Governing Law
- Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any customers, other users of the site, advertisers on the site or other third parties connected with the site nor for the events, services or products of any event organiser, venue, promoter, producer or other third party connected with any event or product sold on the site.
- The site is operated by Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center from its offices in Tenerife. Slonce Marketing and Merchandising Coordination Center does not represent or warrant that the Information is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions and access to the Information from jurisdictions where its contents are illegal is prohibited. You may only use this site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.Terms and Conditions
• To take part in the competition the participant will be asked to fill in an additional registration form.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• Fantastic holiday include airfare plus one weeks for two people.
• The duration of the competition is three months.
Entries in all competitions featured on the web site or newsletter are for a chance to win the listed prize. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email or phone. Prizes are non-transferable.